BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

WELCOME

关于 LINGXIU

Hi
The name is LingXiu.
Date I born is 3 Feb 1996.
I study in SJK(C) Kung Min before, and I graduated on 2008.
Now I study in SMK Confucian, Form 3.
I love cute things and I laugh when it was funny. :P
I love to be with my friends and talks anything around us.
I love to play games, PS2, NDS or online games (only play latest game
easy to level up><).
I love to listen song, songs that sounds good.
I love reading novels.
Hate vegetables, but not now anymore. ^^
Hate cockroach.
Hate mosquito.

SONG


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

2009/07/29

唉~

。。。
今天
第3次考试
。。。

。。。
不是很难
。。。

。。。
BM 考试前
还在跟别人说说笑笑
害到我忘记读过什么了
。。。

。。。
明天考
MA
BC
SE
PS
。。。

。。。
最怕BC
MA 老师请不要出很难的啊!
SE 等死吧
PS fail 了没有什么(不不,不可以)
。。。

。。。
现在已经2237

没有做什么
刚刚看了娱乐百分百
好好笑
。。。

。。。
没有东西可以做了啦!
还是下线去温习吧
。。。

。。。
昨天说要跟他绝交
但是
我并没有
为什么我还粘着他?
很想不要管他
。。。

唉~

0 comments: